Tuesday 20 April 2010

Contacts ... an update.

Throughout my research I have developed a substantial mailing list. I have taken this and emailed requests to send design studios and designers asking if I could steal some of their time to answer a few questions. I have now received a few initial replies and full answers to my questions from Raw design and Eleven design.

I am over whelmed by how generous and supportive people have been with this project and the answers I have received are insightful and very useful as I have even been directed to further websites and sources that can aid my research further for my design context. Its really nice to receive information about projects I have admired from different studios and also valuable advice they have given me.

I chose not to post the interviews on my blog as I haven't asked permission to do so from the studios, as a personal project to me I benefit the most from the answers anyway so I guess it doesn't really matter much.

No comments:

Post a Comment