Wednesday 28 April 2010

Context publication. Title and contents.

Title and contents revised after the crit. Need to focus more on the content within the interviews / case studies of each design studio. What makes the information I have collected important to me? The focus of the book is to show all things considered when designing type and layout for social, health and educational issues.

This focuses on clients, brand guidelines, budgets, format and process, successful and not so successful ways to approach briefs for social, health and educational issues.

Title:

All Things Considered: type and layout for social, health and educational issues.

Contents:

1. Introduction / About
2. Public & Private sector design.
3. Rare
4. Raw
5. Eleven
6. Case study 4
7. Case study 5
8. Evaluation



I'm going to now spend some time looking at my content and see if I can refine my contents page a bit more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment