Monday 3 May 2010

Working out and revising a contents page...

I have been designing spreads based on this initial contents page as said in my last crit the contents needed to be clear and the book needs to be more than collected information so I have sections I have analysed and dissected the interviews and took out the information I found really helpful to myself as a designer:


Big issue: type and layout that communicates social, health and educational issues.


1.) Introduction
- About
-Public sector / Private sector

2.) Design Considerations
- Concept development
- Audience
- Process and format

3.) Choosing clients and working with identity guidlines


4.) Budgets
- Approaching social, health and educational briefs


5.) Interviews in full
-Raw
-Elaven
-Rare

6.) Resources
- Books
- Websites
- Studios


7.) Contributions

No comments:

Post a Comment